Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Group 1 Crew

For some time now I've been frustrated with the hip-hop scene. I've been longing for something good and CLEAN, but unfortunately, there aren't many groups out there that combine quality with family-friendly lyrics. (My kids like hip-hop too!) Anyway, I was on iTunes yesterday checking out new releases and came across this group to the left here: Group 1 Crew. I'm sure there are some out there that don't like hip-hop, but for those that do, I highly recommend these guys. The music is well done and the lyrics are great. A lot of times Christian rap and hip-hop groups have a lot of cheese-whiz in their lyrics. There's no cheese here! For those parents out there with kids that like Black-Eyed Peas and similar groups, this is a terrific alternative.

Check out this video for a sample...

3 comments:

Ayo said...

i agree with you- no cheese here
nice clean lyrics with good melody.
:)

Paulo J said...

great video! thanks for the recommendation.

Anonymous said...

Great work.