Wednesday, August 09, 2006

We are family...

We left the hospital (or hos-ti-bull as Stephen calls it!) today. It's good to be home! It's even better to have all six of us together. I've missed my boys the past two days and so has Laurie. We are so blessed! Ella is the sweetest thing. How is it that I'm so blessed with this family God has given me? I'll never understand it...but I also won't complain!

Don't forget to vote for your favorite songs that we do at TrueNorth! As a way to celebrate our 2 year old birthday, we are letting you participate in selecting the songs that make the set list. So don't forget to vote! (Voting ends August 15, 2006).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture of Ella and the family. Can't wait to see her. Miss you guys, sorry we couldn't be with you to celebrate God's blessings, but soon. I am so excited for you. Give my love to Laurie please.


Love ya's Nina