Monday, August 07, 2006

You are so beautiful...to me



That song's been ringing in my ears all day because my beautiful baby daughter is here!!!!! And I have to say, I'm in love. Here are her stats...

Ella Rose Bradford
Born at 11:35A on Monday, August 7, 2006
Weighing in at 7 pounds 7 ounces
Standing at a mighty 20.5 inches

And did I mention she's beautiful?

Momma's doing well. I have to say that she's amazing because I COULD NOT endure what she's been through the past few weeks. She always tells me that men would die if they had to go through labor. I strongly concur!

So we are a family of six now. As a friend of mine told me today, we now reach automatic gratuity at restaurants...yikes! Oh well, as Stevie D says, we're doing our part to grow the church!

6 comments:

Brent Douglas said...

Awesome! Just when you think God couldn't rock your face off any more He goes and does that! Congrats! Pink bubblegum cigars all around! ha

chuck young said...

what a blessing! great pics of you guys, especially stephen.
we love you all

Anonymous said...

I just got to feed Miss Ella Rose. How lucky am I. She's just precious, eats good and goes right to sleep.
Blessings to a special family.

LAURA'S BLOG said...

Your baby gurrl is so cute!

kevin said...

thanks! i think she's gotten even more beautiful today! (can you tell i'm wrapped?)

Paulo J said...

congrats!! you all make a beautiful family! so glad for you. :D ella's the first on my baby watch 06 list, and i must say the pink ribbon was a cut touch. ;) glad you all are doing well.