Thursday, June 22, 2006

Day 11: Only 1 Day Until Facedown!!!

It's almost here! I'm so excited about this edition of Facedown for so many reasons:

1) It's Facedown. I'm always excited to see the body of Christ so consumed with God that they don't care what they sound like or what they look like!!!
2) We're recording it!
3) The cool moving lights will be back.
4) Above all else, God will be lifted up and glorified!

As you go through this day, think about the song Radiate that we do at church. Psalm 34:4-5 says "I sought the Lord, and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to Him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed." God radiates with praise. The sun shines it. The stars reflect it. His people live it and shout it! As we enter tomorrow night, we ask that God will come and illuminate that place, so that we can come and radiate with His praise!

Remember, worship is our response to God revealing Himself to us.

Lord- Illuminate that auditorium tomorrow night. And as You do, we shall respond with our voices in unison, radiating Your praise! Amen.

No comments: