Thursday, March 29, 2007

What Speaks to Your Heart?

I'm just got curious about something after reading this guy's post asking for response to the question "What worship song could you be fine NOT SINGING again for 5 years?" Well, I'd like to put a spin on it...what song is speaking into your life right now?

So go ahead, click on that mysterious "comments" link and let me know what yours is. And let's say for purposes right now that I'm not just talking about worship stuff...it could be anything. Make sure you post the singer's name with the song. It's all you...

3 comments:

Paulo J said...

'divine romance' by phil wickham. just downloaded it the other night & very happy. it's such a calming song about rejoicing in God's love. plus, the music is wonderfully composed and the vocal smooth.

mike said...

After today's service, "Amazing Grace" is just ringing in my head. I know that I don't deserve God's grace but when I think about the fact he gives it to me anyway, it just blows me away. This beautiful thing is starting to change the way I look at others. I'm really starting to understand ( or maybe just a little) about what it really means to love one another.

Brent Douglas said...

I LOVE "Little Is Much" from the band Downhere...

Who feels tired and under-qualified
Who feels deserted, and hung out to dry
This is a song for the broken, the beat-up
And so-called losers

Little is much when God's in it
And no one can fathom the plans He holds
Little is much when God's in it
He changes the world with the seeds we sow
Little is much, little is much

AND ALSO...

"Every Time I Breathe" from Big Daddy Weave...even though Zak gives me a hard time about it.

I am sure all of heaven's heard me cry
As I tell You all the reasons why this life is just too hard
But day by day, without fail I'm finding everything I need
In everything that You are to me

Every time I breathe You seem a little bit closer
I never wanna leave I wanna stay in Your warm embrace
Oh basking in the glory shining from Your face and
Every time I get another glimpse of Your heart
I realize it's true, that You are so marvelous God
And I am so in love with You