Friday, May 26, 2006

The Beach!!!

Laurie and I packed up the kids today to go on a little roadtrip to Daytona Beach. Nice. We actually have never been to the beach together...there's a first for everything. I didn't grow up going to the beach a lot, and haven't really tried it much as an adult, but that's probably because of the incredibly fair skin I have. The sun doesn't like me. I'm convinced of it!

Anyway, we pulled in around 6pm tonight. Got the van unloaded and the kids settled. One thing that is really cool about our room is the balcony that you can go out on and admire the view. As I was out there, it hit me how endless the ocean is. I mean, there was no end as far as I could see. It made me think on God. He is so BIG and HUGE...and ENDLESS. I have a feeling I'm going to be hit with some much need inspiration this week! Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»