Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Re-energized




Our trip to Daytona Beach has been wonderful this week. We played in the ocean with the kids and caught some rays. I think I got a tan...with my fair complexion it's always hard to tell!

I definitely feel re-energized. I had been dragging the past few weeks and I think my brain needed some down time. I'm excited about June and what it has in store for TrueNorth:

-June 4 starts our summer series "Short Stories". We're going to walk through some of Jesus' parables and how they apply to our lives today.
-June 11 is Dunk'd at the river. What an exciting time to see 40+ people dunk'd for Jesus!
-June 23 is Facedown. If you haven't been to Facedown before, it is incredible. What is Facedown? It's our way of doing communion. We celebrate and meditate upon what Christ has done for us. This edition's theme? Freedom. More to come soon...

God has really impressed on me this week how blessed we are to be alive. His creation is absolutely beautiful! And He wraps His loving arms around us everytime the wind blows or the sun shines. How awesome it is to be alive!!!!

1 comment:

Paulo J said...

i wanted to let you know that the worship on sunday was really 'in tune', if you'll pardon the expression. i wasn't sure if you were going to lead since you were gone last week, but it was especially charged! i guess your vacation did more than you may have thought. thanks again, bro!