Wednesday, January 17, 2007

American Idol (Minneapolis & Seattle)

Well, Season 6 is off to a bang. Honestly I think they should have skipped Minneapolis and Seattle. Wow, they were bad! I love this show...the beginning of the season is all about the funny stuff. I've almost convinced myself that they pay some of these people to be that bad. Can anyone be THAT bad and believe they can sing? Can we say delusional?

So next week they come southward to Memphis. Now they'll get to hear some "sanging".

For those of you who missed it, here's a link to see a recap of the first night in Minneapolis. Enjoy!

1 comment:

jennyp said...

That is funny stuff. Even funnier when your favorite friend calls right in the middle of it and laughs her pants off. We will have to schedule some American Idol parties. Your wife and I are laughing out loud at the recap of last night's show.