Sunday, January 21, 2007

Random Thoughts

Just a couple of random things to start the week...

*the simplify series is rockin' along at TrueNorth...it's definitely rockin' my world!
*if you missed it, walt and chip (our new college guy) morphed into wayne and garth today in the slammed video. party on!
*for those of you who have been reading along regularly, you know that GOD has me parked in the book of Colossians for a while now. what an amazing book! He's shown me some really cool things lately, which i hope to post on later this week.
*i've posted the new song we've been doing at church (there is joy) on my purevolume site as well as my myspace page. check it out!
*merge (our new college ministry) is kicking off next tuesday night at the mission in downtown augusta. keep them in your prayers as they start this new, exciting ministry!

i think that about empties my brain...

2 comments:

Brent Douglas said...

www.doyoumerge.com !!!!

Paulo J said...

i like your blog; it's something for me to you to remember to buy. ;) missed you guys sunday. see you tomorrow nite!