Thursday, July 20, 2006

A beautiful face

Laurie and I went to her doctor's appointment today. She's now 36 weeks along. Baby Ella will be here before we know it. It was really cool because they did a sonogram to check some measurements.

We got a special treat because the sonographer got a shot of Ella's face like now sono picture I've ever seen (and believe me, with three kids already, I've seen alot!). It was almost like we could see every single one of her facial features. There were the twos eyes just staring at us. And the smooshed up nose because she's so cramped. What a beautiful face! Can you tell I'm a proud daddy?

It hits me in those moments how anyone CANNOT believe in God. It's absolutely a miracle that a little baby can grow in such a tiny place (though most pregnant women would disagree on the tiny part!).

Less than four weeks until she's here...and I can't wait!

Last thing, I posted that new song, Light Up the Sky, over on my pure volume site. I'm excited about this new one as it's been two years in the making!

3 comments:

chuck young said...

ella will light up your sky!

Paulo J said...

i've been praying for you guys this week. i was wondering how baby watch 06 was coming at the bradford house. my sis-in-law got a 4-d sonogram in may, and it was so amazing to see our 'humanita'. we're excited about her coming in oct; i can only imagine your anticipation.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»