Sunday, July 16, 2006

The beauty of the moment

Thinking back on this morning's services, I have to say I'm in complete awe of God. This morning was a powerful time of worship in the presence of God. His Spirit was present in a mighty way...and has been for a few weeks now. I've never experienced Sunday morning worship this way ever before. Sure, Facedown has always been powerful, but this has been different.

Thinking on it I'm seeing a new chapter in our church...a spirit of worship that happens anytime and anywhere. Whether it's on Sunday morning, at Facedown, or down at the river, the people of God at TrueNorth are surrendering themselves before God through expressions of love and devotion for Him.

I'm convinced that God has some incredible things in store for us this fall...His presence is with us and He's providing what we need to make the move to the gym possible. I couldn't close this post any better than this:

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all with see
How great, how great is our God

1 comment: