Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Light Up the Sky

So I wrote a new song this morning. I love creating things! The song is called "Light Up the Sky". It really speaks of being in the presence of God and letting Him light up our lives...and there's a hint of longing for Him to come and take His children home. I'm still tweaking things and hope to get it up on my pure volume site later today or tomorrow.

There's a part in the song that says "feel the passion in my heart / feel it building for your name / i want to sing out now / i want to shout it out loud". I love that! I can feel that passion rising in God's people...it's almost like a tsunami is rising up and getting ready to crash and spread God's glory all around. Chuck has been talking about this for a few days on his blog. As he said on Monday, the anthem of the Lord seems to be rising up not just a TrueNorth, but at many churches around the country.

Exciting stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»