Monday, May 07, 2007

Journey to Facedown: Day 1

Facedown is getting closer and closer...and I am so PUMPED! If you think that past editions were awesome, you haven't seen anything yet. God has inspired some really cool ideas that, in my opinion, will be unforgettable.

Today starts a journey to Facedown that I hope will prepare all of our hearts to encounter God that Sunday night. This week, I want to look at the natural progression of worship. That progression is this: we see God, then we respond in our hearts to that revelation, which leads us to respond outwardly. I want to spend time on each one to help us fully understand what this thing called worship is. It's more than a song. It's more than an hour every Sunday. It's something that we carry into every minute of our lives. Worship truly is a 24 - 7 lifestyle.


So I hope you'll join me each day over the next two weeks as we draw closer to Facedown!

No comments: